Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Anyone getting errors while trying to patch

Looks like maybe the patch is timing out before completing. Anyone else getting a freezing up during the patch ?

Mine froze up completely on one "processing" and then on the next processing it just...doesn't seem to be doing anything. It's been on this step for about 7 minutes now

I'm looking into this right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    I'm looking into this right now.
    Thank you!

My patch is also now downloading a 870mb patch...I think it freezing caused my files to get corrupted, because my friend said hers is only 200 something

Mine, after freezing the updater, caused it to download a 915 mb patch...

Looks like the processing just takes a while because it's removing a lot of old files that were renamed and slightly revised.

There are two options:

1) Let the process run for a while.

2) Delete some of the large xsip files from the Xsyon/Data directory and download a fresh copy of them. The files with many changes are:
    Anim.xsip
    Mesh.xsip
    Texture.xsip

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    Looks like the processing just takes a while because it's removing a lot of old files that were renamed and slightly revised.

There are two options:

1) Let the process run for a while.

2) Delete some of the large xsip files from the Xsyon/Data directory and download a fresh copy of them. The files with many changes are:
    Anim.xsip
    Mesh.xsip
    Texture.xsip

Mine corrupted Texture.xsip and is redownloading it, 870mb ftw...

thank you again for looking into this... we know its late, thank you for getting the patch out tonight!!

Mine keeps saying Error: Could not create a file...what is that?