Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Xsyon Citizen

Hello To Everyone

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself to the community here. My in game name is Scourn and have enjoyed this game for the last few hours before the wipe. For being a paid pre-order game to get into beta I was weary , but to say the least I'm glad I took the gamble as its seems to be a great game & community. Anyways hello to all and hope to see some of you in game.

Welcome Cronius77, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

I'm glad you found this game enjoyable, hope you stay for long, welcome.

Xsyon Citizen
    I do have one question though , is there any small tribes looking to add another player to their ranks? I played shadowbane and old SWG and would really like to find a close nit small group of players to learn the ropes with and help contribute. I know there is recruitment forums so this may be the wrong place to ask but seems like this is where most are viewing. Thank you in advance...

Check your PM cronius =) And welcome to the game!

Xsyon Citizen
    No PM says empty and thank you

Welcome,
    i suggest you to check the Tribe Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cronius77 View Post
    No PM says empty and thank you
    Whoops, hadn't clicked send on that tab. Check it now =)

Xsyon Citizen
    got it and replied , thanks a ton =)