Hey Jooky... About your interview...

"In Xsyon, tribe zones are safe zones."

---

In your Official FAQ list:

KeithStone asks:

After prelude- will tribes be able to conquer other tribe lands by destroying their totem?

"Yes. How this will work is not fully decided yet. Since we first started working on Xsyon, many games have come out with some good ideas for this type of warfare. We're going to spend some time checking these out before we implement what we think is the best solution."

---

So, which is it going to be?

This was said so many times. Safe zones are only during Prelude(about 6 months), unless something changed. Tribal warfare should be introduced by then.
    Conquest system must be balanced and fit the game, you can't just go to village and grab a totem while everyone is offline.

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    This was said so many times. Safe zones are only during Prelude(about 6 months), unless something changed. Tribal warfare should be introduced by then.
    Conquest system must be balanced and fit the game, you can't just go to village and grab a totem while everyone is offline.
    Jooky said that (what JCatano posted) in an interview on massively.com, so it got a big publicity on that site. People reading massively not necessarily read Xsyon forums, so they might be misled now, or it may mean that Jooky has changed his mind and safe zones will stay in the game in some form. Or Jooky simply forgot to mention that it is only true during Prelude. This is what JCatano is asking I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    Which is exactly why I asked.

The statements I quoted conflict with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    Your life would be complete if this happened, hey?
    Aww, are you really this bored ?

I'd like some clarity as well, a lot of people are watching this game to see how safe-zones / territory control are implemented.