Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    We're just getting a lot more traffic than expected. I put in an order to upgrade our download server today. It should be an easy upgrade, but it might take a week.

I'm looking into what else can be done at the moment.

Well, high traffic probably make you happy but I AM STILL MAD!! lol joking, the speed seems to increase as we speak, loaded up 2g in 3.5 hours.

edit: I heard this at almost every mmo start I been into. 1 week for the upgrade. I guess it's the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    We're just getting a lot more traffic than expected. I put in an order to upgrade our download server today. It should be an easy upgrade, but it might take a week.

I'm looking into what else can be done at the moment.
    stop creating games with features that everyone is missing in other games, should fix your traffic problem :-P

I went to bed last night and let my omputer downloading the 3.5gb patch. I woke up this morning with an error message. Started download again, but now it says the download is 2.4gb? Do I have to delete something when the download fails? Or maybe it is just resuming from where it left off.

Well, at least now I am downloading at 300kb/s. Should be done before i go to work.

Xsyon Citizen
    Not sure if this is a useful addition, but the download sucks in Australia too.

Been downloading the game for nearly 24 hours and still have 600mb to go.

Having said that, it's doing a wonderful job of raising the anticipation for me.

Ive just downloaded the entire game in just over an hour, im sure the load is low at this time of the day though.

I was able to pull the whole thing in 6+- hours prime time US hours (East Coast).

That's not too bad I guess, but that's not good either.
    hehe

Xsyon, why would it take them a week to allow more bandwidth to the server your renting? That should be instant for them.

I just created another topic and then noticed this one. I was attempting to patch tonight got about 800mb from finish and now it just keeps saying "Error: Unable to connect to the Xsyon Patch server. Does this go down at a certain time each night? Wonder if I am going to have to completely reload it again or I hope it takes off from where it dropped off.

We are doing an update currently, then our patch server will be back up. The server does not have a regular offline time, a patch was just ready for release.

Ahh thats why, thank you for the update!