Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

download server speed

Hey guys,try to do something with the download server,couse this is a joke,if it will stay like this for launch...
    downloading 100mb for 5 hours? normally i download 3 gigs in 30 mins,now the xsyon downloader seems like it will download the game in a week :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Hey guys,try to do something with the download server,couse this is a joke,if it will stay like this for launch...
    downloading 100mb for 5 hours? normally i download 3 gigs in 30 mins,now the xsyon downloader seems like it will download the game in a week :P
    i think this is an issue of X amount of players Downloading at the same time. I'm sure that due release the Download Server will be upgraded/fixed to resolve this issue

nobody wants to wait a week to play once they paid with the hard earned cash

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Hi,

I am having the same issue. The downloading process is incredible slow.
    I was wondering if that could be because my broadband line but now i think that the issue it's not on my side.

Bye

i download in full speed ( 1,4mb/s )

Xsyon Citizen
    So if the launcher says "processing packs" it just means to wait while it's downloading? I got 100 mbps. Any idea how long it takes?

Hey

Downloading problems won't be a poblem in a near future.

Thank you!

I just bought the game today was really looking forward to trying it out tonight but by the look of the crappy download speeds i`m getting looks like i`ll be waiting a good while longer before i get in. I expected faster download speed from thier server, 30mins to download 100mb is just not right when you have a 2mb line. I just hate waiting for things I have no patience. >.<