What are the original images of

[IMG]http://www.xsyon.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_originals/screenshots_1/mmorpg_xsyon_020_20100216_1867880932.jpg

How were these images made?

Was there a much more complete game than we have now available?

Is that why Jooky said the game was ready to be released a year ago?

The pictures are obviously from a working version on the game as the ground, trees, grass, objects are all the same as we have now.

Hi!

I already said with my old Celestial account almost a year ago that everything in screenshots was real and already made,but nobodytrusted me

If I had heard you say it, I would've believed you. I mean, you've got a halo.

Quote Originally Posted by GuideMihr View Post
    Hi!

I already said with my old Celestial account almost a year ago that everything in screenshots was real and already made,but nobodytrusted me
    So how come there is more in the game a year ago than now? That does not make sense.

Just look at the skinning frame that guy is using, also there is a bashed up motorbike. Why take these things out? Something does not make sense.

Was it that the previous code had some issues so Jooky can not use any of that stuff anymore?

Maybe that's a more evolved Xsyon?

I assume they have already written the code for some of the advancements that will be revealed along the way.
    Perhaps they got ahead of themselves in one area of development and scaled back to a more realistic starting point for the launch.

The vehicle remants and so on were saved for until the mist expands. The reason is that these were originally just decorative objects. The equipment you see will be coming in the future. Too much code had to be changed this year so some things were simplified, while others were made more complex.

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Maybe that's a more evolved Xsyon?

hahaha lovely. What a great answer.