Hello everyone

it would help alot when i talk to others about the game if i had a full feature list what is ingame at release and what not. And i don't mean only the crafting skills but also things like aligment that are disabled at the moment.

My first thoughs:

-The Homepage needs a rework, many possible players think that this is a cheap made homepage. however i like it but iam not an eye candy guy as others

-Many players are surprised how well this game works when they are first time ingame. The enabled features and the game overall works great

-I think you spend way to much time eating/drinking, also you get tired very fast

- Some sort of bandage which remove your gear for the time you recover health would be a great feature

- Some sort of wooden wheelbarrow or different types of wheelbarrow under woodcraft would be great

- It would be great that some of the actions would have some auto function. For example fishing only needs one click or that you could set an amount of items you want to craft and the game uses the resources you have in your bag. This makes is easier for people who can't set up a macro
- we need the ability to split stacks of items, that is a must have more than anything else

That all of my 1st thoughs i have, the rest works really well.

Bug i run into after the patch:

- You can't loot players when they have set there basket to private/tribe only
- The overall looting of players seems bugged, sometimes windows close after each item sometimes you can't loot someone and in the next try you can. Really random

- The game doesn't work when you try to switch back from desktop into fullscreen mode. It freezes. That was not the case before patch
- more client crashes when you switch zones