with everyone now knowing that Earthrise is a game gone horribly wrong, all the chatter on the gaming forums from players who were anxiously awaiting the release of Earthrise is that these same players are now planning on coming HERE.

I must have read 20 posts from players who were so disillusioned from Earthrise and almost every one of them said that they were planning on coming to Xsyon. This is the sandbox that everyone has heard a little about but were skeptical of.

Like myself, I had been following Xsyons development for a long time before deciding to take the plunge. I had been anxiously awaiting Earthrise and upon being accepted into their very short beta before release and finding a terribly implemented ui, slow non responsive controls, and a quest system that requires you to grind it before letting you loose on a world that is completely devoid of content and doesn't even have a crafting system.

Hopefully these people will like what they find in the world of Xsyon, and stay, populating our world. I for one will be happy when i don't have to walk for hours before seeing another living soul in game.