Thread: Why I am back

Why I am back

Hello Everyone,

I made a brief appearance on the board when I first heard of the game. I decided at the time that the development seemed a little too slow, I wasn't sold on a few things that I had seen. The game had no videos available at the time blah blah blah. I remember thinking: I am not going to plop down $40 on a game I can't even see by a company called "Notorious" games.

Since that time I have spent 4 times that amount of money on other games that are just crap to be honest. I then started looking into games like Haven and Hearth etc. then I started thinking about Xsyon again (after some time playing Fallen Earth).

Long story short. . after seeing Bob's tutorial videos I was sold. I bought the game after about 5 minutes of watching those videos. This game is exactly what I want. I have always wished they would make a game like this. I want to log in. . to my own thing in a virtual world and then log out. I don't want to have to remember the quest some NPC gave me. . where I have to go etc. etc. I played Darkfall for awhile and explored. I played EVE and it was fun. I think Xsyon is where I am going to call home for awhile.

I hope to see you all in game soon!

Welcome back Aethaeryn, I hope this will become your gaming home for awhile.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I made a brief appearance on the board when I first heard of the game. I decided at the time that the development seemed a little too slow, I wasn't sold on a few things that I had seen. The game had no videos available at the time blah blah blah. I remember thinking: I am not going to plop down $40 on a game I can't even see by a company called "Notorious" games.

Since that time I have spent 4 times that amount of money on other games that are just crap to be honest. I then started looking into games like Haven and Hearth etc. then I started thinking about Xsyon again (after some time playing Fallen Earth).

Long story short. . after seeing Bob's tutorial videos I was sold. I bought the game after about 5 minutes of watching those videos. This game is exactly what I want. I have always wished they would make a game like this. I want to log in. . to my own thing in a virtual world and then log out. I don't want to have to remember the quest some NPC gave me. . where I have to go etc. etc. I played Darkfall for awhile and explored. I played EVE and it was fun. I think Xsyon is where I am going to call home for awhile.

I hope to see you all in game soon!
    Hey Welcome back.
    Glad i could help you.
    I look forward to seeing you ingame.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintbob View Post
    Hey Welcome back.
    Glad i could help you.
    I look forward to seeing you ingame.
    I have sent a few people toward your videos who were on the fence. You should at least get a forum title

Welcome to Xsyon finally

See you ingame!