Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Image

Re:Image

Hi Villa,
    missed ya. Forumfall was better than the real thing.

Thanks for the welcome. Probably a bunch of Image guys will stop by here and sign up.

Haha wow never thought I'd see you guys here. You remember me from Darkfall's initial release? Ki'Thal Agm'uk?

Anyway. Did you change the clan name? Used to be Redemption from what I recall.

If you're looking for allies it'd be great to be allied to old friends. I lead the United Survivor Republic. Give me a shout Lan.

[b]Tan Tzu-Fei wrote:[/b]
    [quote]
    Anyway. Did you change the clan name? Used to be Redemption from what I recall.
    [/quote]

I only registered to tell you to go die in a fire for that comment :P

That city was Redemption and Image.

We agreed Redemption would own it because we originally believed they would have more ingame manpower. That was incorrect.

We wont be entering any alliances until we see the game, but we might be open to it after that. Darkfall taught many lessons.

[b]LanMandragon wrote:[/b]
    [quote]That city was Redemption and Image.

We agreed Redemption would own it because we originally believed they would have more ingame manpower. That was incorrect.

We wont be entering any alliances until we see the game, but we might be open to it after that. Darkfall taught many lessons.[/quote]Be weary of that chinaman, word around the street says he poaches other clans members.

Visitor

[b]TangerineSky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]LanMandragon wrote:[/b]

We wont be entering any alliances until we see the game, but we might be open to it after that. Darkfall taught many lessons.[/quote]Be weary of that chinaman, word around the street says he poaches other clans members.[/quote]
    lol worse than that hes got the mods poching any comments that hilite this sad fact lol

[b]LanMandragon wrote:[/b]

We wont be entering any alliances until we see the game, but we might be open to it after that. Darkfall taught many lessons.[/quote]

Ah. My mistake, and my apologies Asmodian. I remember IMAGE clan. I'm sick though so please excuse my lapse heh.

But yeah I remember you guys. Ran with Redemption and a few other clans. Hated those pirates, etc.

Bacle Bacle donkey kong! Yes I am skipping work to post this!

The shipwrecked pirates were on that swirly mountain hamlet. They were fun regular raiders. Them and Aesir.

Another Image member saying hello. Looks promising.