Thread: Image

Visitor

Re:Image

lol zerg alert lol

[b]Villa wrote:[/b]
    [quote]lol zerg alert lol[/quote]

You think this trickle is bad?

Wait until you decide that they like this game and they come pouring in.

40 guys aint a zerg. But it warms my heart being called one by you Villa.

[b]LanMandragon wrote:[/b]
    [quote]40 guys aint a zerg. But it warms my heart being called one by you Villa.[/quote]

40 guys against 15 is a zerg.

[b]Ivan Streptovsky wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]LanMandragon wrote:[/b]
    [quote]That city was Redemption and Image.

We agreed Redemption would own it because we originally believed they would have more ingame manpower. That was incorrect.

We wont be entering any alliances until we see the game, but we might be open to it after that. Darkfall taught many lessons.[/quote]

Ah. My mistake, and my apologies Asmodian. I remember IMAGE clan. I'm sick though so please excuse my lapse heh.

But yeah I remember you guys. Ran with Redemption and a few other clans. Hated those pirates, etc.[/quote]

Not only are you "sick" but your forgetful. I told you this multiple times.

Hi Ats. vidar turned me too this game last night chatting on the mo forums.

40 v 15 is not zerging. Zerging is 400 v 50. 200 v 50. Hell zerging imo is bullshit. People will bring what they can bring. To the victor goes the spoils. Cotc in Df could field a frieking huge army and they took my alliance out.
    They outmanned the mercs and their skilled alliance 2-3 to 1 at least. And they lost. I dont complain abiut a zerg.

Now not having GATES on my WALLS two months after release, I am stil angry about thAt.

[b]LanMandragon wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Hi Ats. vidar turned me too this game last night chatting on the mo forums.

40 v 15 is not zerging. Zerging is 400 v 50. 200 v 50. Hell zerging imo is bullshit. People will bring what they can bring. To the victor goes the spoils. Cotc in Df could field a frieking huge army and they took my alliance out.
    They outmanned the mercs and their skilled alliance 2-3 to 1 at least. And they lost. I dont complain abiut a zerg.

Now not having GATES on my WALLS two months after release, I am stil angry about thAt.[/quote]

Don't sweat it.

"Jump" (or whateverthefuck it was called) made walls with gates worthless too.

Hail from Image. Looking forward to taking Xsyon out for a whirl.

Welcome guys.

I remember these guys from DFO, I expect them to be a solid tribe and I would love to see what there plans are for defenses =P