Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Naming baskets

Lol, i'm like alot of you. Thought I was going to start a thread and saw this one. I completely agree.

I do believe this is already in the works but definitely required!! Weve got so many baskets around and were not even anywhere near the productivity we will be seeing with launch yet.

Yea would be a neat thing to have, but I would also say its a down the list thing to do. simply drop a item next to the binsso you remember whats insite. and make sure every member keeps his/her own bins near her/his own tent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Yea would be a neat thing to have, but I would also say its a down the list thing to do. simply drop a item next to the binsso you remember whats insite. and make sure every member keeps his/her own bins near her/his own tent.
    But you can't really drop a fish next to the food bin...

After searching through several baskets, I found myself wishing we could name or colour code our baskets.

The color coding would be easy. If we could make dyes out of plants and dye the baskets. Then we could even dye grass armor, make war paint, etc.

Glad I searched instead of creating a new thread but yeah a modifiable tag on a basket great idea!

I agree with adding custom names when highlighting baskets. In the mean time, the key thing to do is organize where you put your baskets... Make a tent, put the baskets in it for a certain type of scrap. Or use natural markers, like place a few baskets near a tree. Many times i see people just plop them on the ground as they are made. After almost 30 baskets of stuff i've never forgotten where i put things.