Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naming baskets

Naming baskets

Would like to see putting like a name or tag on baskets so I don't have to look through 10 different baskets to be able to find what I'm looking for. Would be fairly simple to code and make it a lot easier for players imo.

Fair point, currently i may advice to use several tips for organizing bins:

1. Gather some grass and place bin near it - it will be storage for grass-related goods
    2. Get some metal from junk, drop it and place bin nearby for scavenged items and metal materials
    etc.

And yes, we need tooltips for items and ability to name backets at least
    OR also add ability to craft Signes with text on/in it

Yes, name of baskets which show when you mouse over them while on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Del137 View Post

OR also add ability to craft Signes with text on/in it
    That one sound great besides this one has several more uses and easier to make also ^^

I started a thread on this a bit ago.

If Naming isn't an option - maybe DYE different colors would help. But mouse over name would be logical.

Yeah def.
    I'm already having trouble and our village is still fairly small, can't even imagine what it would be like with more people and a larger village haha.

Hope this feature will be added soon, it's a need not a want.

I'd like to be able to name buildings too.

The list goes on and on. What about signs for roads, labelling your town, or a precinct of the town? Signs for walls, stand alone signs.

I was going to start a thread asking for it, but I'll just add a /signed here.

My village is just two people and it's already a memory game remembering which basket is which. I agree with the idea that this is more or less Necessary in the game.