Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What makes you so sure we'll be playing Xsyon in 2012... AND NOT LIVING IT!?

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    I wouldn't mind playing xsyon irl, as it seems like everything gets wiped and you can restard

Xsyon Citizen
    I don't know if the devs was inspired by Stephen King or not, but the fog etc smells alot like The Dark Tower series(The Mist is also written by Stephen King and fits perfectly within the dark tower universe). I won't post any details here as I don't want to spoil anything for thoose who hasn't read the books, but if they where inspired by King it might be a hint to why it could be 2012 both for us and in the Xsyon universe.

Quote Originally Posted by aliksteel View Post
    Modern vehicles, weapons, appliances, computer and even the books that describe these things are practically nowhere to be found. .
    Oh I like that practically nowhere.. which means there are some somewhere.. I hadn't noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot View Post
    this, lol

We play in game at the date 2036 , check your tribe totems..it has dates..