First day in Xsyon

After a long downloading time, nearly one day, I create my first character.

Right now I am fishing try to get more fishes, so i can start exploring the world.
    I will play alone for a while, maybe I will build a shelter on the mountain.
    I don't know, if I have to honest I don't know neither where I am!

Hello everyone!!

Welcome, hope you have fun

Welcome! If you need any supplies or help feel free to message me (Otter) in game!

Welcome to the game see you in!

Xsyon Citizen
    Welcome friend, see you ingame

Welcome Cerbero, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Welcome Cerbero, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo
    If I don't have to pick fishing or foraging skill to eat, I am wondering what are they useful to ?
    I though that if I don't get fishing my character will not have a pole from the beginning.

Well at this point you're a veteran

Enjoy and welcome!