Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
The OP basically says that tribes should be able to choose if they want their tribe zone to be safe or not. I really like the idea, the more options we get the better the game will be. I do believe that everyone has the right to choose his/her playstyle, and with the OP's idea the ones who want more PvP can choose evil or good, the ones who want peace can choose neutral.

On a side note in my understanding neutral was inbetween good and evil, not a one who stays out of fights but a one who do both good and evil. So it would be more natural to me to give the protection option for good tribes and keep the neutrals/evils unsafe, but it doesn't really matter how we call it.
We went over this long ago. If you want to be PvP-safe, then you should not have access to things that people will start conflict over. You also shouldn't be able to trade with anyone who hasn't been Neutral for a long period of time. You cannot have 2 separate games playing off of each other in a seamless map. It just won't work, especially considering the game is supposed to be open-PvP.