Yesterday, I talked to a guide about the alignment system. I wanted to know how the PvP would work after beta. I assumed that there would be fights between Good and Evil with Neutral players staying out of fights most of the time. After all, they are neutral and the other players are aligned with a "faction".

But the guide told me that Neutral and Good players will be save on their territory while Evil players will not. Looting/stealing of stuff from baskets and bags on territory is not ingame. This is the same for everybody, Evil players too.

So what this comes down to is Evil players will be killable by everybody, everywhere without alignment hits. In return, they get to kill and loot players who are outside their own territory. The thing is, hardly anybody ever leaves their territory. And if they do, they are usually very close near their border so they can often sprint back within seconds. And I'm not talking about ganking new players at world entrance points. Thats not PvP, thats just lame. But I can see how they get killed because currently, thats very likely the location with the most players outside their territory.

I dont see much PvP going on and I dont understand why this has to be. From what I understood Evil players could take stuff from Good aligned territory and in return, Good players could loot from Evil territory with the advantage being at the Good players because if they die, they can respawn anywhere. The Evil player gets ported back to his tribe.

Why not make it so Good can fight Evil everywhere or if you dont want the larger scale PvP before Tribal Wars, at least implement stealing from baskets so people who want player vs player interaction in one way or another can have it.

Everybody who does not want to take part in this kind of action and rather gather and craft some stuff and build houses, terraform the area and such should pick neutral. Neutral players would have a safe zone on their claim on which neither Evil nor Good aligned players could hurt them. Also stealing from Neutral tribes territory should not be possible. They are truly Neutral, but that also means they cannot attack/kill Good or Evil aligned players or steal from their territory without alignment hits. After all, they are Neutral.