Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    fail, with an impending server wipe I, and some others desided it would be fun to try out some pvp, since gathering lots and creating buildings is pointless with it all geting deleted in the next few days.. That said I think once the game starts for real we will be more diplomatic about how we defend our area and who we choose to ally up with.

At the moment non of this means anything and you should not take the current enviroment so seriously.. We are testing things out and messing around.. Once the game starts for real we will see how are close proximity effects us and forms our relations..

We may ally, we may not, we may have a war, we may not... only time and attitudes will tell which way the wind blows.. Personally I think it will all work it self out.

But for the time being please dont go over the top about a gank here and there... its not that important at the present time.

I think we've worked it out.

Most definately have sorted it out.
    I think we can still bring around that basket of amends once the server starts. I think you'll like it :P.

Updating the player count.

Also, LA has now opened up for diplomacy.

Updated the thread with a little introduction that in this particular case involves the 'beta' period leading up to the release of the game. It can be regarded as a little 'history' of Lux Arcana.

Our immediate area has surely grown quiet.. Maybe they didn't like Lux Arcana attacking gatherers on the junk pile..
    Yeah.. PvP is fun ! (And it is still PvP, you are just not aware which is your own fault..)

The Lux Arcana Council decided to revise their recruitment procedures, now allowing us to recruit externally from outside of Lux Arcana, with no vouching required .
    In short that means recruitment are open for everyone.

Updated the thread.

Highly desirable now features the 'classes' we are primarily on the lookout for.

Updated the thread.

Objectives should now also tell you that we harbour any player regardless of alignment.

Updated with current image of the town.