We're generally a live and let live bunch...but you guys clearly don't want to go that route. You attacked us first...and we're not just gonna let ya do so. Our feelings aren't hurt. It's just the way you gotta deal with that stuff.

You're trying to "claim" the scrap pile we've been using for weeks. As far as we're concerned it's there for those of us in the area. We're not bothering folks using it. If you're going to take the attitude that it's your's and no one else can use it, then you'll have a fight on your hands.

I can already tell you that it's not just us you're making enemies with. There are more people in the area than your tribe and our's. You've looted one of us of a few tools, once. Check names. No one else in our tribe has lost tools to ya. The other folks you're ganking and looting are your other neighbors, who now also want to see you gone.

If you wanted a bit of friendly "let's see how things work" pvp...I'm sure several of us would have been happy to oblige if ya'd said something. Instead, well...you did the gank thing. As it was...we killed far more of you than you did of us, once we knew it was fight on

If you cut back on your "mine mine mine!" routine with the scrap pile and act neighborly...you'll find us good neighbors. If not...you'll find us (and everyone else nearby, it looks like) less than friendly.

Take a look around the area a bit more, and then honestly tell me you wouldn't react the same way if the positions were reversed.