Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well, you know I never did fancy that game and thanks for that :P.
    Chade is an old DF player isn't he?

Yup Chade was, 14 in total from DF on the list.

There we go then :P.

Anywho, the Xsyon forum was not viewable by public.
    It should be now.

Updated the Lux Arcana forum, people can now view the in-game ranks and a short description for the member game in the public Xsyon forum.

I trust everyone is having a good time and getting ready for launch in oh 21hrs ?!

I think people who know of Lux from other games, including Darkfal,l will understand that we have great organisation and helpfulness and that it is always a recipe for long term success and stability

If LA was spamming our recruitment thread with posts we'd be all up in the first page.
    But we only bring relevant news.

We are, to make it clear, not evil although our neighbors (Storm's End Trading Company - I believe) surely think that we are. They even declared war on us, and for what? We killed a member, actually three (or one several times) and stripped them of tools and armor (well it was going to wipe today anyway so, might as well learn some basic looting in pvp ).. Seriously, hope you guys didn't take it that bad. We were just messing around LEARNING the game.

On with the topic.
    LA will soon feature team and solo pvp contests for fame and glory, training nights to improve/learn pvp as well as patrols of our surrounding areas.

We're generally a live and let live bunch...but you guys clearly don't want to go that route. You attacked us first...and we're not just gonna let ya do so. Our feelings aren't hurt. It's just the way you gotta deal with that stuff.

You're trying to "claim" the scrap pile we've been using for weeks. As far as we're concerned it's there for those of us in the area. We're not bothering folks using it. If you're going to take the attitude that it's your's and no one else can use it, then you'll have a fight on your hands.

I can already tell you that it's not just us you're making enemies with. There are more people in the area than your tribe and our's. You've looted one of us of a few tools, once. Check names. No one else in our tribe has lost tools to ya. The other folks you're ganking and looting are your other neighbors, who now also want to see you gone.

If you wanted a bit of friendly "let's see how things work" pvp...I'm sure several of us would have been happy to oblige if ya'd said something. Instead, well...you did the gank thing. As it was...we killed far more of you than you did of us, once we knew it was fight on

If you cut back on your "mine mine mine!" routine with the scrap pile and act neighborly...you'll find us good neighbors. If not...you'll find us (and everyone else nearby, it looks like) less than friendly.

Take a look around the area a bit more, and then honestly tell me you wouldn't react the same way if the positions were reversed.

Updating the player count.

Also, LA has now opened up for diplomacy.

Our immediate area has surely grown quiet.. Maybe they didn't like Lux Arcana attacking gatherers on the junk pile..
    Yeah.. PvP is fun ! (And it is still PvP, you are just not aware which is your own fault..)

The Lux Arcana Council decided to revise their recruitment procedures, now allowing us to recruit externally from outside of Lux Arcana, with no vouching required .
    In short that means recruitment are open for everyone.