Quote Originally Posted by Melkrow View Post
Umm, this being full loot game, you drop everything upon death. So if you want to go out and gather resources, then kill yourself to get back home... you've just wasted whatever time you spent gathering and would have to run back to loot your own grave. This is a non issue (unless I'm not aware of the fact that people no longer drop their belongings when they die, in which case I was just cheated out of my $40).

Edit: Oh, and absolutely everybody needs to spawn back at their totem. The exploit potential of the current system is limitless.
I can see how that would be a problem, but I lean towards choice of spawn at tribe or at death point. In wurm, you go out exploring and get killed bit a spider, then spend the next 3 days trying to find your corpse. If you do manage to kill the trouble maker, if he is choping trees, make any axes the first thing you take from him. He'll have to go get another. It would take twice as long for him to get back and chop more because he has to go back to camp, instead of just spawning there.

Hm, some how I ended up quoting the wrong person.