Still Looking Evil

I'm still looking for an evil tribe.

No griefers please but ganking is great Looking to add a bit of balance in the game and possibly do a bit of light role play. I have no mic, but use vent, etc, to listen in.

North American play times.

Thx

www.gankalicious.blogspot.com

just and fyi your barred from templar

Quote Originally Posted by Xx1327 View Post
    just and fyi your barred from templar
    Allright, what the hell, I'll bite: Why am I barred from Templar? Too cool? Too smart? Too handsome?

www.gankalicious.blogspot.com

Too evil, I'd guess. I'm leading VexX gaming in Xsyon and you seem like an awesome fit. How do I know?

I read your blog ^_^

First of all, this:

Is basically my desktop too. I frigging hate it, its getting ridiculous. Either way, the rest of that post is genius, especially the point on Warhammer. Second of all, you're a mature player who loves PvP in a rational way. Those are hard to come by. If you want to spring for a $10 stand-alone mic, we'd be happy to have you. We use TeamSpeak3 as a multi-game community. We've got guys in Xsyon, WoT, and we've played Rift, Faxion, and G&H for a while. We play LoL and DCUO as well, with some other games thrown in there.

You up for trying us out?

Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post

I read your blog ^_^

You up for trying us out?
    So you're the one reading my blog

Thanks for that. I'm short on time atm, but I did go and check out your guild web-page. I'd be needing a clan for WoT as well, so it may work out. Give me a few days and I'll post an app on your site if I think we'll be a good fit. I'm not convinced I want to get back into mic-related gaming yet....still in 'retirement' from Guild Wars pvp action and have long-ago given away my mic........long story.

In any case this is off-topic, so I'll end it here...thanks again!

No problem. We're very laid back in conversation, and, well, very off-color too. Of course, we do take our involvement in games seriously, jokes are all around. Guild wars must have been very frantic and stressful if you put down voIP; we play games to have fun and relax. Even when killing things ^_^

We will most certainly be a ganking type red clan..

only just getting this division off the ground tho..but we have been gankers in DF and MO in recent years

Mic is a requirement at all times when in game tho..so it may not work.

lol!

Has anyone read Gankalicious? Great Blog!.....*

*Topics presented by the author may, or may not, have been entirely made up by the author.