Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hey guys, I made an application on the forums and I'm just waiting for someone to accept/decline it

You been accepted welcome!

Sweet! I can't wait till we can actually work on the tribe and not have to do it again!

You guys seem pretty cool, been watching ickum's videos a decent part of today. I'm from the guild forsaken, and we don't have a form of a hierarchical structure in place yet because we are split from an MO guild but I extend out the olive branch on behalf of the tribe.

I remember you guys from Mo, we did not play as a guild in MO as I was to ill to run a guild then, so we played in other games at that time. But I myself did play a little of MO.

Ickum is a talented and a great person. Glad you like his vids and our guild.!

We are doing limited recruiting by apps only. For Xyson.. We have Divsions in Earthrise, and Rift now.. As well as SWTOR, and Dawntide, The Secret World and Fallout MMO in the future.

We are growing every day and all of our old members are waiting to play some of the new games ! Everyone has been doing a great job, very proud of the hard work they have put in , in every Divsion.

Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    You guys seem pretty cool, been watching ickum's videos a decent part of today. I'm from the guild forsaken, and we don't have a form of a hierarchical structure in place yet because we are split from an MO guild but I extend out the olive branch on behalf of the tribe.
    Hey, Xidian.

I am one of the officers of Divided Allegiance (Xsyon Chapter).

I am guessing you guys are the same guild in MO with Thaeric (I got that spelled right that time :P)? Anyways, PM me on the forums and we can discuss things. I would suggest PMing me in game, but I haven't logged on much because of the server instability and just waiting for final wipe.

Divided Allegiance is always recruiting! Join up quickly to become part of the major tribe in this game =)

Still looking for more , come join the fun, we have some very helpful members.

We are always willing to show new players the ropes and no one gets ignored no matter if you been in the guild 1 day or 12 yrs, we treat everyone the same.

We are looking for team players, we like to do most everything as a guild, although its not required!
    You will not be treated as number in our guild so come join the fun! We like to chat it up on vent, PVE, PVP, craft you name it.!

Also we do not have strict rules, you will not be removed for not playing every waking minute. Our motto is simple Real life comes first! We do understand you have a life.

We have expanded out forums, Vent and community to new members!

Post updated with correct information to date. Join us and become part of the number one tribe in Xsyon!