Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What i know or suggest is....

that good tribes cannot attack another good tribes in their tribearea, but what happens if a good aligned player attacks another good outside in the wilderness?
    Your alignment will shift towards evil and you will become an outcast.

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    Your alignment will shift towards evil and you will become an outcast.
    Hmm, I misread that question in my last reply. I thought he was asking what happens to the tribes alignment if its member's alignments change. But I think that was the second question, so probably answered the same question twice in my own head, lol.

This is outside of alignment though.

If you go into someones territory (which will accidently happen a lot), they can attack you (which is fine). but you cannot attack them back when this happens. You just swing and never hit them.

Needs fixed before release.

Yeah, this is an issue that has nothing to do with alignment. It's as simple as others have suggested--if I get attacked I should be able to damage and hopefully kill my attacker, anywhere it happens. Simple idea. Needs to happen.

With the addition of quests at the totems this issue needs to be corrected without question. Otherwise the entire idea of quests at the totem is going to fail. I will not be going into others tribal lands to see if they have quests I can do if there is a chance they can legally gank me and steal everything I have without so much as a fight in return.

You can't have one with the other.

yes plz fix

I will not play this game if its gunna have stuff like this in it.

the game is full loot and full pvp either keep it that way or not cause trying to make safe zones n shit ruins it

Agree only allows for the "good" to be the Griefers

Quote Originally Posted by Ikisis View Post
    Agree only allows for the "good" to be the Griefers
    Because the "Evil" would never use that mechanic? Come on..

In any case, I agree. This needs fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by cody8899 View Post
    yes plz fix

I will not play this game if its gunna have stuff like this in it.

the game is full loot and full pvp either keep it that way or not cause trying to make safe zones n shit ruins it
    When you leave can I have all your stuff??