Cool Blackzilla reporting in...

Just want to extend a friendly hello to everyone here. I'm new as of moments ago and I am waiting on the DL to finish (Still quite some time left).

I would like to say I am looking forward to something different and I like all the features talked about thus far. I know nothing of this game, so, I am going to go and look around the forums for the next while.

Look forward to playing and growing with this community, see ya in game.

Black over and out...

Hello and welcome

Welcome to the game! Do a little digging on this forum and you'll find SaintBob's video tutorial channel on youtube. They've helped many new players get used to the game. Also, check out the Tribe Advertisement section of the forums to find a tribe that suites you. Good luck, and have fun! =)

Welcome Blackzilla, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Thanks everyone. I finally finished all my readings, think I got a basic grasp on the features and functionality of the game thus far.

Chose to start in squaw, just been taking my time exploring for a place to start a base camp that is surrounding by enough of all resources but is still secluded and far away from everyone.

Im a lone wolf at the moment and like to learn on my own, however, I am going to need some people in the area to trade with so look me up in game, names Blackzilla.

Hey Welcome, hope you enjoy the game.

Any problems please contact me ingame.

Thanks.