Blacklist's Suggestions

Baskets can be a movable object like the building system with items in them.

Add another button that allows the account to log out to character selection instead of only allowing the account to exit the entire game.

Create a shortcut key that allows the player to sheath and unsheathe there weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklist View Post
    Baskets can be a movable object like the building system with items in them.

Add another button that allows the account to log out to character selection instead of only allowing the account to exit the entire game.

Create a shortcut key that allows the player to sheath and unsheathe there weapons.
    C is the key for combat mode. Weapons have to be manualy switched into the hands and i think that is a good mechanic and a real feature since every other game allows binding several weapons at the hotbar and you can instant switch between them.

Basket can be picked up with things in them when you have empty backpack slot, I think thats enough.

You can have only one charakter so I don't really se a point in adding logout button unless you want to reroll constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    Basket can be picked up with things in them when you have empty backpack slot, I think thats enough.

You can have only one charakter so I don't really se a point in adding logout button unless you want to reroll constantly.
    True, Just a suggestion I think would be nice if you had to go somewhere that way you didn't have to relaunch. but thats just plain lazyness. lol

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post

aaa ok thanks, didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    C is the key for combat mode. Weapons have to be manualy switched into the hands and i think that is a good mechanic and a real feature since every other game allows binding several weapons at the hotbar and you can instant switch between them.
    If a weapon is equipped on your back or side, I don't see why must we go through the same process that we do looking through our inventory. You should get an advantage for putting weapons and tools on your character rather than your inventory. I honestly don't believe what you're saying is realistic, if my weapon is attached to my side, how long do you actually think it'll take me to retrieve it? Currently, the way we retrieve our weapons is like carrying a backpacking and having to open it up each time we wanna use it, even though it's not even in our backpack.

While we shouldn't be able to hotkey weapons that are in our inventory, we should be able to hotkey the items that are attached to our character. Even if it actually was realistic, it's definitely ruining gameplay.