Thread: Hey!

Hey!

I am an old school Ultima Online fan. I haven't actually enjoyed a game to that extent since. Will Xyson have what it takes? Who knows?

I have pre-ordered the last 8000 MMORPGs trying to see if they could match up and the last one that gave it a go was DFO. I wasnt a big fan of the developers. They promised us testers that we would make it into the pre-order and well, I never did. Because of their lies, I never played the game. I figured if they were like that from the start, it wouldnt change later. Im stubborn like that.

Anyways, I hadnt heard about this game until today. Ive been hiding under a rock, playing Rift and heard that this released the same day. I figured Id drop by and pay a visit and low and behold, a much better looking concept.

What ever happened to Wish? This reminds me of Wish.

Anyways, glad to be here and cant wait to get in-game. I just pre-ordered the game. Woot!

See you in-game someday

Welcome Neith, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Welcome Neith, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo
    Thank you. I have to admit, I am beyond myself with excitement and I think it's mostly due to the fact that I know nothing about the game other than the same things I knew about UO. I got into UO and felt so lost. Figuring things out was 80% of the fun I had. The whole mental game I suppose.

I also see that we can tame pets. I am curious if we can use pets to battle as well and if there will be rare pets and spawns too. I dont want to know the answer to that, Im just speaking hypothetically. I am excited to say the least. See you all in-game soon,

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you in game!

Welcome , UO here also . This game ( out of necessity or thinking outside the box ) has allowed input from potencial players like no other mmorpg . IMO the result is gonna be a big hit when said and done .

Welcome! Lots of oldskool UO players around Enjoy your stay!

Xsyon Citizen
    Welcome to the game