Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you are hiding then you shouldn't talk

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    If you are hiding then you shouldn't talk
    I knew someone was gonna say that. So if you have freinds near you your not gonna tell them where your enemy is? Or call for help?

You can whisper or use tribe chat...chat bubbles should only be there for local chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    You can whisper or use tribe chat...chat bubbles should only be there for local chat.
    You know what. Chat bubbles are stupid. There is no reason to have them when its right in your chat log. You like chat bubbles and I don't. I I dont want them I should have an option to turn them off. just like you want the option to use them. Seems more than fair to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyip View Post
    You know what. Chat bubbles are stupid. There is no reason to have them when its right in your chat log. You like chat bubbles and I don't. I I dont want them I should have an option to turn them off. just like you want the option to use them. Seems more than fair to me.
    I absolutely agree, there should be an option to turn it off for the ones who don't like it. If my post sounded otherwise I'm sorry, didn't mean that.