-Weight based inventory rather than slots - UO

Re:Features from other games you'd like to see

And please I dont want to pull my horse out of my backpack
    thanks... WOW its amazing...

joexxxz wrote:
    Or craft them from a herb. A Mortal Online system is good, a mount must be tamed from the wild, and can be stabled, but never put into your inventory or bank, etc.

Kinslayer wrote:
    joexxxz wrote:
    Or craft them from a herb. A Mortal Online system is good, a mount must be tamed from the wild, and can be stabled, but never put into your inventory or bank, etc.
    this

Kinslayer wrote:
    LOL Hodo. Theres actually no native american stuff in the game, its just set at Lake Tahoe is all.
    Unfortunately, in the gallery, image 07 of the three people in the body of water, says otherwise. ALL of them look like bad 1800 native american knock offs.

As for the horses, Wurm has a better system than MO. You build a fence, and put them in it. That way if someone breaks down your fence, or if you leave the gate open (unlocked) someone could come and take your horse, or livestock.

Not a huge fan of the magic stable Mortal Online system, and a even less of a fan of the Darkfall magic mount in a pack.

I really dont see how anything naval will ever make it into Xsyon do to the location. Lake Tahoe, is landlocked, and pretty much half in Nevada, and other half in California. Not really sure, how all this is going to pan out.

Hodo wrote:
    Unfortunately, in the gallery, image 07 of the three people in the body of water, says otherwise. ALL of them look like bad 1800 native american knock offs.
    yeah, I dont understand how we just forgot everything, but then start thinking like native americans. But we still know to scavange for screws and rivets etc, to make plated style armor....and while we're disscussing this...why do some paterns only make one item for one side...like one leg guard? surely, if I could make one...I'd make two to cover both legs.

I really dont see how anything naval will ever make it into Xsyon do to the location. Lake Tahoe, is landlocked, and pretty much half in Nevada, and other half in California. Not really sure, how all this is going to pan out.
    I guess there is the possiblity that when we start to expand past current green mist, it may be westward and make it to pacific ocean?

Excuse my ignorance, good people of Xsyonforumia, but is housing going to be solely possible under a banner of a tribe or will you be able to construct a home without any affiliations?

Alfred wrote:
    Excuse my ignorance, good people of Xsyonforumia, but is housing going to be solely possible under a banner of a tribe or will you be able to construct a home without any affiliations?
    Thats not an ignorant question at all sir.
    I hope we can build outside of tribe area. That is as long as structures are destroyable so not to end up with stuff everywhere.

Trophy making... including human heads.-UO