Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re:Features from other games you'd like to see

Cradlejoe wrote:

But thinks I wouldn't like to see in Xsyon that were in SWG is the massive urban sprawl that looked just terrible :/
    I totally agree. Back in the early days of SWG it wasn't as common to see this because it actually took time to get from one place to another. After a while the wilderness seemed to disappear and grow smaller. You couldn't fire a blaster without hitting a guild hall. :blink:

Leiros wrote:
    I want to experience the thrill of exploring an unexplored region like I did during the first few weeks of Star Wars Galaxies right after launch. I want to be able to go through a game and focus on gaining skills rather than levels (like in Star Wars Galaxies before the Combat upgrade). I want to be able to sit around a campfire and drink booze with my hunting buddies after taking down a massive creature (like we used to do in Star Wars Galaxies after a Krayt Dragon hunt)... damn this makes me miss Pre-CU SWG. :dry:

I'd also like to see a game where you can spend the entire time doing something non-quest, non-leveling, non-repetitive related and feel like you accomplished something. For this I think of the musicians and entertainers in LOTRO, SWG and several other games that have had this kind of feature. I love pawning some noobs in PvP as much as the next guy, but who says a game has to be based around combat?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want a true sandbox to play in! :side:

*Raises his glass*

Here's to Xsyon! May it be the game we're all hoping it will be!

*Downs a pint of beer*
    Couldnt have said it better myself... the good old days of swg... ..

but yes.. true sandbox!

also.. please add EMotes! many of them.. random ones.. ones u dont tell us about unless we try it!! keep adding them!! ahhhh!

I believe there is over 50 emotes in the game.

Friendly fire in melee and ranged combat. (Darkfall)

No "combat mode" that locks you onto a single target. (A few games)

Dynamic resource spawns that randomly change locations, 110+ kinds of resources (any large number), many types of stats within the resources, and depletion of resources that never come back into the game with the same values... Exactly how Pre-NGE SWG did it. No shame in copying something good. :P

Crafting experimentation. (SWG)

JCatano wrote:
    Dynamic resource spawns that randomly change locations, 110+ kinds of resources (any large number), many types of stats within the resources, and depletion of resources that never come back into the game with the same values... Exactly how Pre-NGE SWG did it. No shame in copying something good. :P

Crafting experimentation. (SWG)
    Absolutely this! ... add this to what I said!

Bagels.

Ivan Streptovsky wrote:
    Bagels.
    Haven & Hearth has donuts, at least:

- Grow wheat, harvest seeds, use a grinder to get flour from seeds.
    - Harvest a bucket of honey from a bee hive.
    - Boil water from a river in a cauldron, mix it with flour, honey, and poppy seeds.
    - Bake the resulting dough in your oven.
    - Eat donut!

I just love all the processes and tools involved in crafting. Fallen Earth is a crafter's wet dream? I thought the crafting was unimmersive and dead boring...

WTF with the current feature list fuck other games.

octocamo from mgs4 please =P made from an octopus and a t shirt

lazyfroguk wrote:
    octocamo from mgs4 please =P made from an octopus and a t shirt
    Nice! Need to keep the shirt in service!