Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re:Features from other games you'd like to see

Hi Im new here and i just gotta say every feature in this game is just fantastic and i guess the olny other thing i would what in this game is make it partly a fps and not just click combat and make it a more fun kind of combat with that fps element

Xsyon Citizen

Star Wars Galaxies and Mortal Online Crafting. The complexity of different materials from Mortal Online, and SWG Variety of items. I love crafting, not so say I don't like to go hunting or shot or what not but there is something about the pride of something you made. I tinker in real life so this is big for me.

well the level of character customization from city of heroes is something i love very much, it was easy to have something unique and your own, i'm really hoping xsyon will put emphasis on player customization. the key to this is tons upon tons of options!

I'm a huge rts fan, Empire Earth anyone, being able to come up with complicated strategies and executing them is just awesome.

EE2 had this awesome feature where you could collaborate with other players on a strategy screen, you could draw on a map and what not and everyone could see and interact with it. that'd be a very neat feature for planning.

but being able to build the perfect fortress how you wanted is a big one for be, having to place things tactically.

I had a total blast with the archery in darkfall...you could shoot over a rise and hit a persone running away...it was awesome to hear the THUNK when you hit them hehe :laugh:

Some pretty good stuff in here, maybe a forum mod will start collecting info like this ready for when the dev team are ready to hold improvement discussions with the member community?

Maybe not

"Heaven and Hearth" Crafting B)

combat from (neocron). crafting from (heaven & earth) skills & stats lvl'ing from (eve) <---not the time thing but the complexity. sandbox from (minecraft).

:cheer:

Badges, collections, and titles for those of us who tend to go off on our own and do random things to entertain ourselves.

Things I would like to see...

I know this sounds wrong, but...

Less native american stuff.

Sailing, boats, not little row boats, or rafts, but like Wurm with the larger sailing vessels.

LOL Hodo. Theres actually no native american stuff in the game, its just set at Lake Tahoe is all.