Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So... Macroing

Quote Originally Posted by toddesloan View Post
    macroers are companies best customers. sit back and think about it.

long as they are not exploiting the game or intefering with someone elses gameplay they really are the ideal customer.
    haha

sad but true.
    You cant be for real. Macroing destroys games and the hard work people put in them. If i had the choice any sort of macro user would be banned ASAP! The only thing i can think of being marcroed is fishing. That means food, which should be something you always have to worry about, will become plentiful and cheap. It kinda kills the whole Survival thing.

Dont play anymore and of course reveal my name for what?
    but all big clan in darkfall use , is public after join

Explore deep in auto it code and see possibility (amazing ) but to games fucked some devs

i send my personal list macros program to block , dll - executables and others

Possible /agree , but for now i wish one way to block macro forever ( fucked my df experience night to night 24/7 macro to become viable )
    disable safe zone in future ( maybe 3 moth after release or more )

Quote Originally Posted by Vadio View Post
    Dont play anymore and of course reveal my name for what?
    but all big clan in darkfall use , is public after join

Explore deep in auto it code and see possibility (amazing ) but to games fucked some devs

i send my personal list macros program to block , dll - executables and others
    Yes, I know of the possibilities.

I guess we can trust you won't do the same here... *sarcasm*

i want play , dont turn on my macro, and watch my char skilling up
    send several program and dlls to jordi block to prevent possibility to run any macro

I said macro make DF dying
    Bots in "Lineage II" same
    i think have others case but dont like remember

Quote Originally Posted by Illmaculate View Post
    I'm going to macro every single skill I can to max and be untouchable in my tribe area until they fix this broken system.
    For which you will no doubt be reported considering your glorious reputation, and should easily be caught and punished in whatever way the devs intend, But we all know you're trolling of course as per usual.

Will there be repercussions for macroing? As far as I know it will be allowed.

p.s. Who are you?
    Ive posted further up with a response from the dev team that macro'ing is not be allowed and they will be taking stance on it.

What if it's 'attended' macroing? There is no way to tell. It's not cut and dry like you make it out to be.
    Theres patterns to most macro's, especially those that go beyond normal play hours, and those that are more random, simple response tests from a GM can catch out.

Macro's arent simple to catch, i never said they were, but the dev team are planning a stance against them at least, more than we could say for DF at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadio View Post
    i want play , dont turn on my macro, and watch my char skilling up
    send several program and dlls to jordi block to prevent possibility to run any macro

I said macro make DF dying
    Bots in "Lineage II" same
    i think have others case but dont like remember
    I'm talking about the pixel detection you said that you used.

The energy, comfort, food/drink system is good. I think there also might be a non-movement thing in place too. I read a Guide last night in global suggesting to move after X minutes to someone not skilling up or catching fish while fishing.

It's hard to really enforce non-macro-ing because people could actually be there doing it. I've stood in one place and fished for like 30 mins. Last night I saved a bunch of mats and tried to bang out leatherworking. I stood in one place and started to realize I wasn't skilling up or learning new crafts after a while, which was a bit fustrating. I probably could have just moved a bit; but making a macro to move after X mins is very easy to do.

Some things will be harder to macro like resource gathering and crafting, unlike swimming, running, and jumping unless distance is also required (people macro these into walls/corners).