Hello,
I'm a new player and am still learning the game. I did play Darkfall for quite some time and in my personal opinion what ruined the game for lots of people are players who macroed their skills with third-party programs all the way to the top and keep doing so even now, when it's illegal.

I'm wondering what Xsyon developers politics are on macroing and how do they plan to fight cheaters? I've been doing some fishing in the game and found it to be one of the activities that could be easily macroed, since the action isn't twitch-based and it's a simple clickfest each 5 seconds or so. With players being untouchable in their tribal areas the whole game might become a free macrofest for everybody who wants to do so. In some other post on about hiding on these forums there were some players who almost openly admitted that they macroed hiding up to 100 in one of the previous builds of the beta client. That means that it's already technically doable.

I'm really loving the game at the moment, but this whole macroing possibility really bothers me, because I've already seen one good game die because of it(yes, lots of people still play it but it's dead in my eyes, unless they wipe all the servers up and start doing something with the cheaters).