Well i must say i just want to start by saying i never in my life thought i would find a game that reminds me of the beggining of SWG like looking through everything i can find about this game!i havent pre ordered yet but im like so close to just doing it.i would like some feed back first about some in game systems.

#1well first off,i am most looking forward to murdering as many of you as possible and it will probably be when your fishing or playing in the dirt or cutting down a tree and your not gonna see me coming till its to late but ok after i kill you and scalp you,lol what exactly goes on with alignment and how many victims will it take to get evil status,and once evil what can i do to get my alignment back to neutral then good.

#2can i collect all my victims scalps and make myself a tent out of these scalps?

#3now i have watched videos all of saintbobs vids and the others on utube and i love everything i see except the fact that it seems for combat there just isnt much to look forward to ATM..pls anything u can tell me about this would help me make my mind up.what mobs are in the game now and what mobs will be in the game when server goes live on the 18th.

im gonna go from here and ask more if i need to once i read any feed back i get!thanks