Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    I've been a member of Hopi for a few days now and have learned a lot from everyone. It's a quality tribe with quality people.

The Hopi have been very welcoming and open, feel like a part of the family already

Its going to be a beautiful and active village no doubt come launch time! 6 Days to go wooooo!!

If youre looking for somewhere with kind hearted, good natured people from all backgrounds, the Hopi will be a great fit for you.
    If you want to be a part of a tribe centered around good and strong ideals, that actively defend themselves and those around them, youve found your place to be,

From Crafters of all aspects, to Hunters and Guards, theres something for everyone here!

Ding, Ding, Ding...

Hopi has reached over 100 Hopi... Happy Customers

Yay for Hopi :P

But seriously, grab your spot we don't have unlimited space.

I would gladly join up with the Hopi Tribe. I'm new to the game and would love to help out and learn from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pooknl84 View Post
    I would gladly join up with the Hopi Tribe. I'm new to the game and would love to help out and learn from you guys.
    Click on my sig and apply on our site

A warm welcome to all of our new members, hope you will find your home here !

Hello folks ive been looking for a Tribe to join and like what i see in your Mission Statement. Ive applied to your web site and am waiting for either approval or decline. If it is declined i will im sure see some of you floks in game. Good luck with launch i believe next week or soon not sure but i thought i saw a 1 march launch can't remember.
    Dreadknott

Quote Originally Posted by yoori View Post
    Ding, Ding, Ding...

Hopi has reached over 100 Hopi... Happy Customers

Yay for Hopi :P

But seriously, grab your spot we don't have unlimited space.
    If you have a spot I would like to join as well. My plans in game are gathering and crafting so this tribe would be Perfect. Given you 100 count I would also entertain the idea of creating or being part of a secondary tribe (aka 'alliance' but directly under the hopi nation)

In game name will be either Fabricsofter or Tasty. I have rather like the name 'Tasty' now. applied to website

I was randomly running around in game earlier and stumbled across Hopi land.

While there I got chatting with Thorbrand, who suggested I look at the Hopi site, which I did, I commented on how Hopi looked like a decent tribe, and he promptly invited me.

Must say, really impressed with how friendly and organised the tribe seems so far, definately cant wait to get to know everyone better.

(applied to the website as well)

Thanks for your interest, I'll check the applications soon !

Don't worry we might just have to build skyskrapers sooner than we thought :P heh

We have a lot of new applicants and we'll do everything we can to make you feel like home.