Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation CoOrdinate system - GONE POOF = CHAOS DEVS READ!

Ok so last I hear jooky was pretty serious on removing coordinates system and if this will happen on launch we need solid conformation otherwise there will be real big chaos in game and between tribes if we log in and realise we have no direction of where we going loool... PLEASE DEV TELL US FOR GOD SAKE JUST TELL US LOOOL

So far^^

GuideAsael he is serious about removing them, but won't until there's something else
    GuideAsael and this I've heard both from Virtus, and from the horse's mouth himself

WELL we got our answear WOOT! Panic over for now at least! ^^

'The coordinates will be in at launch. They will stay in until we have time to add some kind of orientation system (compass, player created maps, we'll see). For now they stay though. I'm crazy, but not too bad. :-) '

I think Dev's are not really stuipid and know that there needs to be some sort of coordination...compass, mapping whatever

Lets hope he comes to his senses and leaves the coordinates in the game. Same goes for global chat, I sort of like it.

Well i do hope they are not stupit in this mather...they might tho..it happens often that devs go crazy on concepts and forget about gameplay and fun for thier customers..a basic dev pitfall

and the smaler a dev team the higher chance thier is for this to happen (pitfalls) as they find less resistance of other team members

They said they will be introducing compass that you will be able to craft loooool... here is ur compass and go off in world of xsyon!looool

I suggest Tribe leaders prepare for worst! start taking pictures of locations loool

Coords will stay for now. Confirmed info.

NO its not confirmed i just spoke wiht couple guides and they confirmed they wont saty they will be releasing announcment very soon on it...

GuideAsael he is serious about removing them, but won't until there's something else
    GuideAsael and this I've heard both from Virtus, and from the horse's mouth himself

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    NO its not confirmed i just spoke wiht couple guides and they confirmed they wont saty they will be releasing announcment very soon on it...

but you are able to read ? Are you ?

who said he wont introduce compass on launch yeah? good luck finding same spot

The coordinates will be in at launch. They will stay in until we have time to add some kind of orientation system (compass, player created maps, we'll see). For now they stay though. I'm crazy, but not too bad. :-)