View Poll Results: Would you support marriage being ingame?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 60.48%
  • No

49 39.52%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marriage

Crashing weddings and killing everyone was griefer heaven in SWG. Got alot of hate from the carebear aka cyberotherguys club too.

I say go ahead and waste some dev time coding it in, and when the griefers show up.... I warned ya.

Not exactly my cup of tea, but having the option couldn't hurt. It is a player-driven game after all, the more options players have to drive the story and world, the better.

Probably wouldn't do it myself for anything else than shits and giggles; but like many others have stated, the more options available, the better. I see it as being something to be implemented way down the line considering the exhaustive list of priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    shits and giggles.
    Whatever that is it doesnt sound good!

At some point, sure why not. Now? No thanks. L2imagination.

Sure, I'm all for it, as long as I don't have to be a participant. I will be happy to attend, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Valr View Post
    Crashing weddings and killing everyone was griefer heaven in SWG. Got alot of hate from the carebear aka cyberotherguys club too.

I say go ahead and waste some dev time coding it in, and when the griefers show up.... I warned ya.
    That is absolutely horrid. And would be hysterical if the wedding party was well-prepared to turn the tables and looked at the whole thing as part of the reception, or whatever it is they call that where you go somewhere and drink and stuff your face after a couple of people say I do!

yeah but then you need to accept gay marriages....

It adds something extra to the game. Dark age of camelot had this feature and everquest I do believe?

i hate stuff like this, but that's just me.