Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lets make in happen!

Low clip range = Bad.

This needs serious attention. I agree make targeting or veiwing a character from further away a priority.

/signed

What's the range now like 100 yards? Pretty lame.

More clip range... At least x4 more for characters and objects!

A few more suggestions:

- Mousing over a wall/structure highlights it by making it brighter for some reason. It's annoying. Nix it.

- Graves need to be left behind for one hour (looting purposes) after any type of death. People are asking others to kill them, so they can fast travel. I kill myself from fall damage when I don't feel like running back to the tribe area after exploring.

- ^Graves^. In a large skirmish it's just about impossible to loot people, because of the minute timer. People just run around and make sure people aren't looted. It's silly. Die? Grave left behind for an hour or until fully looted.

- Ghost mode needs to be taken out. After being killed, I just stood around and relayed information to friendlies. After death, we should be sent directly to the loading screen.

- Health and Stamina regeneration needs a huge boost. Currently, we rest more than we actually play. This also makes PvP look comical because people fight, then sit/lay down right next to each other in order to rest for the next round.