Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Pandemic Tribe

Happy I joined you guys!
    Its really fun to be part of the family .

If you love to laugh, fight .... and terraform, you should consider to join as well.

Yea, I can't regret joining this amazing tribe! Very well organized, with clear ideas and objectives in the short and long term, and what is most important, everyone is great, nice and helpfull. Events almost everyday, and a strong focus on crafting and PvP.

Join us and be the best !

hehe <333 ty guysss

Another week passed and I am still happy with my decission to join Pandemic.
    Well planned raids, hunting parties, terraforming projects and fun in our little arena with duels and ffa massacres.

making an arena ( Outside the tribe area) and its looking better and better ^^ Thanks to davros and the rest!

I want gates!!!!!

Xsyon Citizen
    do you guys take newbies? i just started yesterday. I'm brand new and am just learning the game so i understand if you only want experienced players. it would take a little while to reach the southern part of the map but its not impossible..

they took me in when I was a newbie and many others. I'm taking a break from the game so I dunno current policy, but Pandemic is loads of fun ^^ and GL.

Quote Originally Posted by gspd View Post
    do you guys take newbies? i just started yesterday. I'm brand new and am just learning the game so i understand if you only want experienced players. it would take a little while to reach the southern part of the map but its not impossible..
    we take newbs too everyone here to learn