How can I beta test this Xsyon?

I would like to help out with beta testing. How can I test the game?

You have to preorder. When you do, you can download the client and get access to the beta immediately. You also get early access to the game (which is currently set for Friday) otherwise you would have to wait until March.

Xsyon Citizen
    On the top of the menu bar, where it says 'PREORDER NOW!' click that, it will navigate you to the pre-order menu.
    Once on the menu, choose your Membership Type and from there the payment should automatically go through.
    It's a clickandbuy basically!

open beta is on friday?

link please.

NO open beta 18th head start to pre order olny
    and 1 march officialy release

pre order you will not be let down

We would love for your help with testing Xsyon! If you pre-order now you can hop right in for the last phase of beta and when we do the final wipe on the 18th you will have first access! That means everyone who pre-ordered has first pick of the best land and resources!

i would really like to pre order and play, but i dont want to risk it

I got that game darkfall and was disappointed after that i am more cautious about buying a game from an indy.
    Are there lots of ppl around in xsyon right now?
    Are there npcs and such? When i played darkfall there werent even any animals in the forest.

Why no open beta?

Quote Originally Posted by bigworm View Post
    i would really like to pre order and play, but i dont want to risk it

I got that game darkfall and was disappointed after that i am more cautious about buying a game from an indy.
    Are there lots of ppl around in xsyon right now?
    Are there npcs and such? When i played darkfall there werent even any animals in the forest.

Why no open beta?
    For the moment, with the moving of the server, and the wipes and rollbacks for debugging, there arent as many people in the game as usual. For one thing, you wont see tonnes of people huddled up anywhere, theres no cities of safezones, its FFA PVP afterall.
    PVE critters, are few atm, how this improves later on we'll see.
    There are no human npcs yet, there arent going to be quest npcs, quests are made by tribe members at the totem pole, its a good way to motivate people into building up the tribe.

dunno about the open beta

Quote Originally Posted by pluzoid View Post
    There are no human npcs yet.
    this game will not have human npc's at all according to the devs.