Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You guys are really getting it wrong this is not about should you be able to hit friendly or not this is about how to improve game to be able tell easyer who is friend and foe.. I am totaly pro friendly fire but game needs to be user friendly so we can identify tribesmen think in Rl if you live in tribe of 20 people you will know who is who in reality in game you jsut cant tell... We need to be able to tell our tribesmen apart...

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    You guys are really getting it wrong this is not about should you be able to hit friendly or not this is about how to improve game to be able tell easyer who is friend and foe.. I am totaly pro friendly fire but game needs to be user friendly so we can identify tribesmen think in Rl if you live in tribe of 20 people you will know who is who in reality in game you jsut cant tell... We need to be able to tell our tribesmen apart...
    Perhaps you should change the title of the thread, since its kind of misleading. Your OP is about how to identify friends or tribemembers, its not against friendly fire.

i think ex-DF players are asking for this? nosense since in darkfall is the same, if u want an organized battle, organize ur troops, call targets and call backups to regather and charge again, just like in real life a 10v10 would be kind intense and chaothic.

Quote Originally Posted by carlosfc1986 View Post
    i think ex-DF players are asking for this? nosense since in darkfall is the same, if u want an organized battle, organize ur troops, call targets and call backups to regather and charge again, just like in real life a 10v10 would be kind intense and chaothic.
    Yeah in theory its all good to organise people and call targets but you can only call targets if you know who is foe at the moment you cant make it out