Alright so I been naging to start new thread on pvp. We all know it needs work but I think of one major thing that need to be adressed is friendly fire... 1 v 1 there is no problem, the problem starts when you engadging players in higher numbers be it 1 v 4 10 v 10 ect..

No one in heat of battle can make out who are they hitting due to fact

we cannot make out name unless we are in close proximity right in face and when there is 10 players and everyone is attacking you just cant get close enough to make out who is who!

This is problem and before people go and suggest wearing different armor sets you have to remember they all can be looted and i could loot enemy armor set and look exactly like your tribesmen...

I personaly think that names have to be visual and highlited and we need to see them from distance if you in tribe this would prevent lot of confusion in heat of battle seriously make things easyer and avoid friendly fire as much as possible!

At the moment the dark coulour of name tag and no permenant highlite makes it impossible..

Even in Rl you know who you attacking so dev need to look at this..

------------------------------------------------

Great ideas so far discussed in this thread

I just had perfect solution to all troubles: If you in tribe make the names highlited and so you can see from distance green colour would be good however if you outside tribe or belong to other tribe keep it as it is this should prevent lot of confusion and would also help out with military startegy to navigate pvp to positions...
-----------------
This is a simple fix floating names and all are fine way are now just need a target loc system so you dont swing out of friendly fire. And loc being able to be broken if that person hides successfully.