Hello from Canada (pacific coast).

Bought the game yesterday; and i'm glad i did. This is right up my alley. Thank you to everyone who posted info about this game on the various mmo discussion sites.

My character is Obaley and i started in secret cove. See u ingame.

Glad youre happy with your purchase! Its a wonderful world indeed

Enjoy your stay and see you around

Good to see another Canadian. Welcome!

Welcome Londonblack, hope you enjoy the game as much as we all do. Few things for ya, /y is global chat in game and /w [name] is whisper. Eating is done by fishing, which requires a pole, also you can forage for oats, flowers and such. You do not have to pick fishing or foraging in your character creation, it is a gathering skill and can be used by anyone. If you have any questions or issues, please ask in game or post here in the forums, the community is a great one and we are all here to help and have fun. Again, welcome to Xsyon!

Tredo

Welcome to Xsyon!

Enjoy

(Thanks tredo to post that miniguide eventhough many players ask for chat channels ingame) hehe

thanks everyone and tredo for the miniguide.
    A special Hiya! to my fellow canadian. Your name looks familiar; did i try and kill you the other day? I got my butt kicked and lost my axes and fishing pole. Things are a little rough atm. 8)