Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryWiiTee View Post
    It is relatively easy.
    YOU ARE TAKING UP PRECIOUS SPACE THAT YOU DO NOT NEED.
    That oughta do it.

I've paid just as much money to have a tribe location.. Why should a solo player in a multiplayer game be favoured over the others.. You are just solo. We are many many more.
    Go play fekking WoW if you want to solo..
    That is a piss poor attitude. I will remember you... remember its not griefing, its me RP'ing a serial killer.

It is relatively easy.
    That oughta do it.

I've paid just as much money to have a tribe location.. Why should a solo player in a multiplayer game be favoured over the others.. You are just solo. We are many many more.
    Go play fekking WoW if you want to solo..
    A 1 man tribe can grow in a 10+ tribe, you don't get to decide that every 1 man tribe will stay 1 man tribe for ever.

edit: yea black, let's find his ingame name and hunt his ass. Won't be able to do anything else anyway.

if that happened i would just leave...but really dont think they would do that!

One question though, do only large tribes get griefed? whats it called if get the same treatment as a solo player? ye thats two haha!

ut what i mean is it needs to be fair for every player regardless of if they are in a tribe or not. Like others have mentioned " this is sandbox " one man should be able to make a name in a world!

It is relatively easy.
    That oughta do it.

Go play fekking WoW if you want to solo.. (that was meant as a.. Come on, grow up and stop complaining that a game for once do NOT favour solo players.)

hmmm why can't people just see that it should be fair for every person?
    So you think we are asking to be favoured over larger tribes? not one post has asked for that, just parity!

but the tribes for some reason think that they are entitled to more just because they play together?
    Maybe here is the problem

Though i realise this is not a real representation of the majority of tribes

Well.
    Put it this way. This game is a very tribe heavy game. Without tribes, no game. A solo player can't handle it all by himself, you were lucky to get all skills. I still hope that will be rectified.
    You've already gotten so many goodies. Time for the tribes to actually get a few, no. (Mention one thing that only applies to tribes. Quest making does not count as you can't take up your own quests, making it a non-viable option for solo'ers.)

I for one am tired of seeing single tribes taking up space they don't need, they don't use and they don't log in.
    Homesteads are by all means fine. If they are just that. Small little areas with enough space for a little house, a canopy and a fenching for crops whatever, without any claims to land or otherwise.. (We're maybe talking about a 20diameter area, preferably smaller.)
    But in all honesty do you think they will be ready?
    Which would you rather accomodate. The group of people your game is aimed at or the group of people tagging along? (you cannot possibly say Xsyon would be possible without tribes..)
    So be happy you got all skills to begin with, be happy that you actually got an area you can build on. Be happy that they actually gave you those stuff instead of complaining when they want to balance it out so that larger tribes have a chance too.

Just bring it on sweet boys, you've only just bought the game. And amazing, my characters name is in the signature on this board and you still need to figure it out.. And good luck finding me, if it is that hard figuring out my chars name, I have no worries in-game .

Quote Originally Posted by Raystar View Post
    Ok, unfairness for unfairness: let the leaders of the 10 (12,15,9...whatever) big tribes have access to the game X (X=1, 2, 3,...whatever) hours before opening the gates of the server to everybody. Make them select their spot and log out.

It's unfair, but as a member of a 3 people tribe I feel like I would tolerate this option more than being unable to play certain parts of the game at release. This would also have the benefit of not having to code in any hurried changes before the go live of the game.
    This sounds as a good solution to me, not perfect but the best I can think of.
    Being a member of a large tribe I really don't want to see my tribe being grieved by some players who only drop totem for the sole reason to annoy others.

At the same time I absolutely agree that solo players payed the same price for the game as I did, they have all the rights to play the game with the same opportunities. I want solo players to be around, the world will be much more full of life with their homesteads here and there.

Its sad to see that a few people who want to grief others can create such a big problem for tribes and solo players both.

LEts make it very clear.. Tribes are not needed at all! sure its easyer to be in a tribe, and they can have land ownership , warfare..and such but to say the game would be dead whit out tribes is complete bullshit.. solo players trade, they fight..they do everything a tribe does but in smaller ways.

the onyl reason to have a tribe or be in a tribe is to get it easy. easy to gain things, easy to learn things ,easy to fight things... Tribes have no right beyond the right of their swords to dictate what non-tribe owners/members should do.

himself, you were lucky to get all skills. I still hope that will be rectified.
    You've already gotten so many goodies. Time for the tribes to actually get a few, no. (Mention one thing that only applies to tribes. Quest making does not count as you can't take up your own quests, making it a non-viable option for solo'ers.)
    VeryWiitee

Err the thing were talking about...remember....tribes starting from day one being able to plant a totem! and solo players not.
    Thats one thing isnt it hehe!

Im quite new to be honest so dont flame me for asking as i just dont know yet.
    But can you actually name just one thing that solo players get that tribes dont?

You got all skills availabe. Seriously, people whined for ages that solo players couldn't make the stuff they needed to survive (well doh you are solo, go trade with a tribe then but noo.. You wanted skills, you got it). (Which is why I'm telling you. THIS GAME CANNOT FUNCTION WITHOUT TRIBES).
    First the tribe member necessity to plant a totem was reduced to 5, then 1. Why? Because it was unfair for solo players that didn't want a tribe was not able to construct anything in this game.

Name one thing that tribes has gotten which wasn't planned that way from the start. Seriously.. One tiny little thing that doesn't affect solo players. I haven't seen any way of accomodating the tribes. Not even when they panicked over you solo players getting the ability to stomp your totem.)

I am never flaming, just laughing of the silliness some of you guys has as an output, I'm not pissed, not really anything. It is pixels on a screen..

sorry do i get this right?
    solo players start with all the skills and people in a tribe dont?
    Because if they do then thats not an answer try again mate and calm down hehe.

And again to answer your question ( that you have changed ...ye we all noticed that ) the one thing you asked was simply......starting the game with the ability to place a totem.

Now that is one thing whether you agree with it or not