Quote Originally Posted by river111 View Post
I dunno about everyone else but I plan on having a TON of fun for the 2-4 days I can't plant my totem. I will be rerolling like a fool, runing out to where I want to plant and filling basket after basket with saws and picks and shovel to sell to all the large tribe people who are already cutting down trees and carving rivers on thier plots. And when I'm done rerolling enough, and have the exact random recipes I want to start with, I'm gonna dig in like a badger on my desired plot swingin at any tribal member who gets within 200 yards of my plot. I may not be able to claim it for 2-4 days, but I'm damn sure gona make it a tough catch for anyone who wants it from me.

Oh and if your price is rigth I might let ya have it, say 4-6 months protection of me and my 'other plot' along with dibs on some trade deals later on. All they are saying is I can't drop my totem, nobody said I can't go out and pick a spot and protect my land from claim jumpers.
#

I think you'll find that difficult! It only takes a couple of seconds to drop a totem and then you're stuffed. cant even attack them cos they have a save zone and you dont!