Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

10 men required - catering to one over another?

What's going in before the final wipe?

As much as possible! At the moment we are focused on:
    - Crafting revisions.
    - Tribe placement corrections.
    - Differences between Tribes and Homesteads (single player totems).
    - Revised and safe starting locations.
    - Unstuck command.
    - Terraforming exploit fixes.

For the first few days after the final wipe, only Tribes of 10 members will be able to place totems. I may lower this number, based on current tribe sizes after I examine the database.

After a few days, solo players will be able to claim Homesteads.
    Why would you limit the beginning for solo players like this?

I have paid my preorder just like EVERYONE else has, as a matter of fact there are a lot of solo players that have been here since you turned on the servers and to find out a week before the prelude you are telling us we can't play like everyone else?

In my opinion this is a crappy way to treat the solo players!!!

100% agree. This is crap - I honestly don't understand what the problem with solo players are.

Quote Originally Posted by tredo View Post
    Why would you limit the beginning for solo players like this?

I have paid my preorder just like EVERYONE else has, as a matter of fact there are a lot of solo players that have been here since you turned on the servers and to find out a week before the prelude you are telling us we can't play like everyone else?

In my opinion this is a crappy way to treat the solo players!!!
    This should not happen.
    I pre-ordered with the intention to play solo and i do not like what i read here.

If this is done, we do get those days added to our account?

Quote Originally Posted by pilok View Post
    This should not happen.
    I pre-ordered with the intention to play solo and i do not like what i read here.

If this is done, we do get those days added to our account?
    I don't want the days added to my account, I want to start the same time everyone else does, with the ability to place a homestead as I have been planning for the last 3 months after the desolve of my tribe.

Also what about smaller tribes huh? Why cant we start out on day one as well? Im currently part of a three person tribe and we like are small size Your telling me if we dont find 7 more people we cant start after final wipe?

I think it makes sense that tribes of 10+ get prime locations, rather than soloists blocking large area's.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    I think it makes sense that tribes of 10+ get prime locations, rather than soloists blocking large area's.
    So reduce the size of a homestead... simple solution!!

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    This.

Stop complaining now or do you want me to explain what a TRIBE is?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasdemi View Post
    This.

Stop complaining now or do you want me to explain what a TRIBE is?
    I think he fully understands whats a tribe is......no need to be smart :/ Hes just simply pointing out that "Why cant we all start after final wipe? We just wanna build and do are own thing!"

This is not really a fair practice, I am not looking to steal someones location but i do intend to play solo and should the same starting ability as everyone else. If the solo players cannot place a totem for their hopmestead, they / we have nothing to keep us safe