Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
    If you were in our spot, we'd turn you out either way. Why? Because we want it just as bad as you do. Yes, its unfair. Yes it would suck. But its the way it is. You hate it, I hate having to deal with the backfire, but honestly? The game is meant to rebuild civilization.

Be a hermit
    Get protection from a peaceful tribe
    ???
    Profit.

We do have equal chances. I just have my equal chance combined with ten other people's equal chances.
    Yep true, If I were to have my spot and it happens to be next to a tribe of controll freaks then they could harrass me enoug to make me move again, but then it would have bin -my- choise, and my bet that I settled at that spot.

right now I do not get that choice eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Yep true, If I were to have my spot and it happens to be next to a tribe of controll freaks then they could harrass me enoug to make me move again, but then it would have bin -my- choise, and my bet that I settled at that spot.

right now I do not get that choice eh...
    Nope. Sorry. But you could find a bigger fish to kick them off. The Hopi have over 30 members. They want the same thing that you do. If you can't beat your agressors, find some people who can. You'll be happy you did, because they're all dead and you're left with your spot and your revenge.

Also, your spot isn't your spot once wipe hits either way. It's anyone's spot, and I know what my guys want for a spot. If we want the same spot, then its contested.

The doom of civilization will always be that a few people think they know best so they force their choices on others, on the "stupid, ignorant people".
    This goes beyond this game, but at least here there will always be a choice, not participating at all.
    And that will be for everybody's loss, including the "wise people".
    Organized people guarding the welfare of others has been on the earth from the very beginnings.
    Organized people just guarding their only wealth is just Gangs of New York reloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
    Right ! The doom of civilization will always be that a few people think they know best so they force their choices on others, on the "stupid, ignorant people".
    This goes beyond this game, but at least here there will always be a choice, not participating at all.
    And that will be for everybody's loss, including the "wise people".
    Are you actually defaulting on the stupid card? I never insulted your intelligence, once. I put my opinion up. You disagreed. I put my counter points up. You call me condecending? This is a debate, not a pie flinging contest.

Basically soloers dont get a head start.

I understand the reasons behind decision, but what i dont understand is bad, like, very very bad to way to execute it.

Are you actually defaulting on the stupid card? I never insulted your intelligence, once. I put my opinion up. You disagreed. I put my counter points up. You call me condecending? This is a debate, not a pie flinging contest.
    You have mildly insulted me in the beginning by implying I am not honest. Well, I am. You , on the other hand, are not and you know the reasons very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
    You have mildly insulted me in the beginning by implying I am not honest. Well, I am. You , on the other hand, are not and you know the reasons very well.
    Well... you weren't. You asked me for proof to back it up, and I gave it to you: the poll.

But please inform me how I have not been honest so we can continue this like gentlemen and not trolls.

Well... you weren't. You asked me for proof to back it up, and I gave it to you: the poll.

But please inform me how I have not been honest so we can continue this like gentlemen and not trolls.
    So instead of removing the safe zones for everybody just remove them for people that do not want to serve under your "wise and rightful command".
    What's that have to do with the poll ?
    You guys ruined Darkfall and now you're moving on here...

P.S. I'm going to have lunch now, no more replies for a while...

Good lord, I don't want everyone to join under me. There would be no competition then.

Look at it like this: Instead of 12 people claiming 12 seperate zones with max area, now 12 people claim 1 zone. Because of this system, the available area is expanded tenfold.

In response to the poll comment:

I had called you out on the "The 30 already-in-a-tribe population will be happy while hundreds of solo player will be displeased by the situation" comment you made, because that isn't true. There are not hundreds of solo players, or only 30 people in tribes. I said that "40 people voted to keep safe zones. 110 people voted to keep safe zones." and then went on to make a point on greifers will not last long, especially greifing tribes.

You said "You say: "Someone needs to learn to be honest." and asked me "Well, are you?"

Then I pulled out the poll here: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...nes-in-Prelude to show you that you were wrong. In hinesight, I could have used words like "That isn't true. Look here: [link]. Maybe you just didn't see it." But then again, maybe you could have been less insulting with your "Wise and rightful command" sarcasm when I'm just trying to have a conversation.

Enjoy your lunch. I miss good old Mititei. I've got class in 4 hours so I'll take a nap ^_^

Quote: "Then I pulled out the poll here: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...nes-in-Prelude to show you that you were wrong. In hinesight, I could have used words like "That isn't true. Look here: [link]. Maybe you just didn't see it."
    And again, as I said before, remove safe areas for everybody, all the time. Having two kind of people, one that can be safe somewhere and one that can be safe nowhere is inequity in any poll you might start about.
    And I regret that I have lost it a bit before, I was before lunch... I will try a more polite approach from now on, but be warned, your attitude towards solo players will turn a neutral alignment player into an evil one.