Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Solo players to be excluded from game ?

Quote from the update notes:
    "For the first few days after the final wipe, only Tribes of 10 members will be able to place totems. I may lower this number, based on current tribe sizes after I examine the database.
    After a few days, solo players will be able to claim Homesteads."

So I won't get protection from ganking parties, for several days, unless I join a tribe ?
    And don't start me elaborating on why I would not EVER join a tribe based on numbers only.
    This will only mean I will not be playing during the first days and who knows after...
    This is, for sure, not in the game's best interest.
    Please, reconsider !

PS: A compromise would be not to let tribes area protection on until homesteads are available, that way all players would receive equal protection.

Aren't all safe zones going away after the Prelude ends?

Im not bothered at all whit the save zones.. what bothers me is that I cant build my own little home at my own fav spot for the time this takes.
    Im not able to do alot at all as nearly everyting needs you to have a spot were you can drop some secure bins and sort stuff out.

In effect they are forcing playing not to play for these days (as you cant do much anyway) or join a tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Venciera View Post
    Aren't all safe zones going away after the Prelude ends?
    Right, but prelude does not end at launch...

I'm pretty peeved at this. It's really not fair to the soloists and small tribes. Me and a friend already have a good spot marked for final and now we are not being given a fair chance to claim it in the 'land rush'. We do not want to be part of a 10+ person tribe, or care to have anyone else in our tribe at this point. Not giving single individuals the same opportunity as everyone else is just plain wrong. Please reconsider.

-Maz

And whats to prevent players to make ten man tribes , claim a land area, remove everyone from the tribe and form up the 9 left over, get a 10th player again, claim the next land area. untill this big clan owns ten tribe area's calling it notrth south east west, middle , outpost and so on.... they comunicate by voice software anyway, they dont need a tribe chat...

smaller tribes and solo players are that way completely left out of huge game area's

Lol, stop giving them more ideas on how to ruin this game !