View Poll Results: Xsyon EU Server

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I think a lot of people might be taking this the wrong way and correct me if I'm wrong. We won't be forced to move to a different server, so everyone that does not want to go can stay on the US server and we won't be split up. But for those that want better game performance in Europe have the option to go to the EU server.

Having the option is good, right?

[Edit] I got this post out too late. Just saw Jooky's post.

Appreciate your comments Jooky.

Seems more indie developers need a lesson or two from you folks on how to communicate more and respond to community concerns.

Thank you Jooky for letting us know the deal. It's greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    If we do need additional servers, nobody will be forced to play on a specific server and players will be allowed to create characters on both servers. It will simply be an option. I was ready to offer than option now rather than later and that's all. If it does not seem necessary it will not be done.
    First of all, thank you for the post, Jooky.

Please do consider allowing European players to start playing on European server from the very start. I realize that the population on that server will be much lower and I realize that we might even get some patch delays because of lower priority.

Still, having experienced PvPing in other games hosted on US servers, I'd rather take my chances with a server with better connection from the very start, instead of realizing that I want to transfer after a year of gameplay, having to leave my tribe and everything I've done / built in the game on the US server lands.

Thanks in advance.

Really appriciate the reply Jooky! I think the EVE way is the only way to go for this game! If you can somehow pull that off this game will have no boundries at all!

wise decision

Thats a relief, thank you Jooky

Very bad idea Jooky... This game should be a single server for the entire world, once it maxes out... upgrade the SAME server...

And... NO on making different types of servers... this is suppose to be a sandbox where WE build the interactions between the community not the other way around... Simply give us the tools to build what we want and it will prosper...

Thanks for the update. It would be great if a way can be found be to accommodate all under one roof, it will make discovering whats beyond the mist that much more unique if its just on one server and not shared by others.

Quote Originally Posted by inferno3387 View Post
    Very bad idea Jooky... This game should be a single server for the entire world, once it maxes out... upgrade the SAME server...

And... NO on making different types of servers... this is suppose to be a sandbox where WE build the interactions between the community not the other way around... Simply give us the tools to build what we want and it will prosper...
    This.

And problems still persiste player A starts in US server, then friends of player A start in EU server because US server is full cant acomodate anymore people...so player A must restart all over in EU server to be able to join his friends...and will have to leave other US friends to play with EU friends...

I mean if its a themepark game with many servers its fine..just restart, but this is a sandbox with evolution, skilling getting older..and restarting from scratch sucks...

Solution: make an EU server with a different map, and make it possible to US and EU players to go back and forth between the worlds..with a loading screen..like if it was 2 different continents.