View Poll Results: Xsyon EU Server

Voters
178. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

60 33.71%
  • No

118 66.29%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I guess I'm happy for you european players that you got what you asked for, but I seriously question the idea. game world is largely devoid of player population and this will just divide it again. and then setting up servers with different pvp rulesets is a terrible idea. I think Ill be looking for another game in 4 months time.

Actually, considering the low population I think it won't be wise split the european and us players between two different servers.

i guess they see the subscriber numbers and made this decision long time ago because you don't rent some game servers fast

in most mmos the paid subscriptions drop after 3 months and then again at 6 months. if I was jooky i wouldn't want to jump the gun. I can see him trying to do this before the european players have a lot of time invested in their cities and characters on the NA server, and thats commendable. I just hope it doesn't backfire.

Rage ON server locations! RAGE HIER!

WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING! I have over 30 man tribe they all over place world why cant you just keep it on one server? Have you thought about concequences? Why cant you interlink servers and do it like Eve one server for everyone?

Have you thought about population concequences?

Have you thought about launch that you state eu servers will be available month later after launch? So you telling people to play on us server and then switch to eu if they want? to reamke toons and lose all time invested?

This is sandbox not just another game this should be all one world!

The usa server ping is not that bad and if you get stronger servers it will be btter as you state!

This simply sucks! RAGE

What about tribal implications most tribes consist of gaming societies which means now they gona be split! RAGEEEEEEE

So hier is fun part they say you will be able to transfer toons what about all the houses tools and stuff build You lose all fo it great!

Anyone that wants to rage post here

I find that quite sad. In my opinion it would be much better to have the complete community at one server.

/sign

ok maybe another server will be fine but after few months - and then enable some kind of character transfers (but imho there should be only one) - when all will know where we stand and if server is really overpopulated etc.

Character Transfere is already confirmed by GM's so you won't lose your stats

And from 18th to End of Feb. is not really a long time span

Quote Originally Posted by eightonefive View Post
    in most mmos the paid subscriptions drop after 3 months and then again at 6 months. if I was jooky i wouldn't want to jump the gun. I can see him trying to do this before the european players have a lot of time invested in their cities and characters on the NA server, and thats commendable. I just hope it doesn't backfire.
    yup as i said in different topic - after few months they could start to think about making new one
    but now its too fast and can ruin population :/

im european and will stay on US - and hope the moste of EU guys do the same
    but in that madness they done one good thing - they give option to choose

What about tribal implications most tribes consist of gaming societies which means now they gona be split! RAGEEEEEEE